Lobuche Peak Climbing
Stand tall on the Lobuche peak and get the three sixty degrees panoramic view of mountains at its most glamorous attire bestowing right before you. A peak that lies so close to the Khumbu glacier offers the best views of mountains in the Khumbu region like Mt. Everest, Mt. Ama Dablam, Mt. Thamserku, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse and many more. Achieve the glory of being on the top of the world i.e. Everest Base Camp and experience the climbing adventure of a peak that stands right on the Lobuche which is the last settlement region on the way to Everest Base Camp. Lobuche peak climbing is technically difficult and one should possess some ice skills for climbing along a steep, vertical and snowy trail.
Talking about the climb, it is quite strenuous and one should have good tolerance capacity to endure the harsh climate and weather along with thinness in the air. As the climb is technical, steep and rocky, one should have proper skill to handle ice, axe, and ropes. Prior experience is a must to accomplish this expedition successfully. The splendid views of mountains like Mt. Pumori, Mt. Tawache, Mt. Everest, Khumbu Himal, Khumbu icefall, etc. will be a blessing for all your strenuous efforts.
Lobuche Peak Climbing Highlight
- Scenic Flight from Kathmandu To Lukla (Round Trip)
- Namche Bazzar-The Sherpa Capital
- Tengboche Monastery
- Majestic stunning view of Mount Everest, Mount Nuptse, Mount Lhotse, Mount Cho-Oyu, Mount Amadablam
- Enjoy the feeling of spending mountain views, alpine landscapes, lush green forests and natural wildlife, locations, and spiritual monasteries of the Everest region.
- Everest Base camp
- Sunrise From Kala patthar (5,555m )
- Summit Island Peak (6,189m/20,300 ft)
- UNESCO world Heritage site Tour
- Welcome and Farewell Dinner