Annapurna Circuit Trekking
Annapurna Circuit trekking is the another pouplar trekking at Annapurna Region located at the north-west of Nepal. It takes 2 weeks to trek Annapurna Circuit.This trek is the complete package to explore stunning mountains views,deep george, traditions, religions, farming villages,landscape and different Flora and Fauna.
The highlight of this Trekking is Throng La Pass situated in elevation of (5,416 m) High from where you can see majestic moutains Views of Mount Annapurna I,Mount Dhaulagiri,Mount Tukuche,Mount Nilgiri, Mount Fishtail. walking by the edge of world’ deepest gorge (Kaligandaki Gorge),exploring Muktinath Temple (Hindu and Buddhist) pilgrimage. This trekking offers you to learn Tibetan Lifestyle in Lower and Upper Mustang valley.
This trekking start from Kathmandu to Chame long jeep ride.Next Day you start walking to Pisang thorugh Buddhist Mane wall and construction roads, continue walking to Manang, Manang is a beautiful village with Gurung communities, we take a acclimatize day in Manang and explore Manang village, Next morning after breakfast you will walk to Yak-Kharka to Thorong-Phedi. Next day you will wake up early morning to Cross Thorong-La and headed to Muktinath a Pilgrimage place for Hindusm and Buddhism,then trek to Jomsoom and Fly or Bus ride Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Tour to UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Explore Beautiful Manang village
- Thorong -La Pass (5,416 m)
- Beautiful mountains view of Mount Annapurna I,Mount Dhaulagiri,Mount Tukuche,Mount Nilgiri,
- Muktinath Temple (Holy Pilgrimage of Hindusm and Buddism)
- Scenic flight/bus ride from Jomsoom to Pokhara
- Deepest Gorge Kali-Gandaki Gorge
- Pokhara City
- Scenic Fly/Bus ride from Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Welcome and Farewell Dinner at Kathmandu